- Russell Jago, University of Bristol
- Lesley Wood, University of Bristol
- Ester Cerin, Deakin University
- Clare Collins, University of Newcastle
- Kirsten Davison, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health
- Charles Foster, University of Oxford
- Jayne Fulkerson, University of Minnesota
- Maria Hagströmer, Karolinska Institutet
- Melinda Hutchesson, University of Newcastle
- Niko Kaciroti, University of Michigan
- Julie Lumeng, University of Michigan
- Teresia O'Connor, Baylor College of Medicine
- Anna Timperio, Deakin University
- Hidde van der Ploeg, VU University Medical Center
As the official journal of The International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity(ISBNPA), any ISBNPA members are offered a 20% discount on the article-processing charge for articles they publish in IJBNPA. Members of ISBNPA should go to the society website before proceeding with submission.
Aims & scope
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (IJBNPA) is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal devoted to furthering the understanding of the behavioral aspects of diet and physical activity.
IJBNPA is unique in its focus on the behavioral aspects of diet and physical activity; its inclusion of multiple levels of analysis, including populations, groups and individuals; and its inclusion of epidemiology, and behavioral, theoretical and measurement research areas. Manuscripts that present theoretical innovations with respect to diet and physical activity behaviors are of particular interest.
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 2015, 12:133
"There is clear evidence that maintaining adequate levels of physical activity and eating a well-balanced healthy diet both help to prevent the onset of major chronic diseases. This is, however, a rapidly evolving area and our journal strives to present current research of the highest standard that will inform best practice amongst both clinical practitioners and fellow researchers."
Volume 12 Suppl 1 (27 July 2015)