- Frank van Lenthe, Erasmus University Medical Center
- Ester Cerin, University of Hong Kong
- Clare Collins, University of Newcastle
- Kirsten Davison, Harvard School of Public Health
- Charles Foster, University of Oxford
- Maria Hagströmer, Karolinska Institutet
- Russell Jago, University of Bristol
- Stef Kremers, Universiteit Maastricht
- Julie Lumeng, University of Michigan
- Anna Timperio, Deakin University
- Hidde van der Ploeg, VUMC
As the official journal of The International Society of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity(ISBNPA), any ISBNPA members are offered a 20% discount on the article-processing charge for articles they publish in IJBNPA. Members of ISBNPA should go to the society website before proceeding with submission.
ISBNPA 2015 annual meeting
3 - 6 June 2015
Aims & scope
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (IJBNPA) is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal devoted to furthering the understanding of the behavioral aspects of diet and physical activity.
IJBNPA is unique in its focus on the behavioral aspects of diet and physical activity; its inclusion of multiple levels of analysis, including populations, groups and individuals; and its inclusion of epidemiology, and behavioral, theoretical and measurement research areas. Manuscripts that present theoretical innovations with respect to diet and physical activity behaviors are of particular interest.
International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity 2014, 11:129
"Physical activity and a healthy diet play a pivotal role in the prevention of major chronic diseases. Our understanding of the motives and barriers to be active and to eat healthy and our knowledge how to promote these behaviours improves quickly. It is exciting to be involved in a journal that continuously seeks the innovations in this field of research."
Frank J van Lenthe